[FallingIllini-Announce] Skydiving 9/9-9/10

Aaron VanDevender vandvndr at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 7 11:57:58 CDT 2006

We had a bunch of people jump last weekend, and this weekend the weather looks even better, at least for Saturday, so we're going to make a trip down to the dropzone. If you'd like to go, let me know and include all of your details (name, jump type, phone number, and car). If you can't make it on Saturday, but would like to go on Sunday, let me know that too, and we might have a trip then too, depending on if the forecast clears up or not.

http://fallingillini.org/archives/98/skydiving-99-910/

vandvndr at uiuc.edu